Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vital Records - Geneology!

We are starting into the Geneology Section
of our Vital Records Binder.
It's not a very big section but I think it may be a little
challenging for some of us.
The first thing you will need to collect is a
COMPLETED
4 Generation Group Sheet.
Here's a Link for you to get that page
if you haven't already completed your own.
Group Record Sheet PDF
Family Group Sheet PDF
Family History Link
Here's YOUR Challenge:
If you clicked on the link you will have noticed that
it's a 5 Generations Group Sheet instead of a 4.
See if you can complete the sheet with all five generations.
Place the completed page into a clear page protector
and add it to your Vital Records Binder.

Hope you had a great 4th of July!
THANK YOU . . .
to all of the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you included this in the binder :) I tried to enter my info in the PDF and couldn't. The cursor was blinking @ me but I couldn't type anything. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, your the best :)