Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Games!

Need a last minute game?
This one is big enough to include a whole class
so room mothers have no fear . . .
The Valentine's Day Bingo Is Here!!!
(It's called Be Mine!)
The packet contains 24 Game Boards
and 24 Calling Cards.
If you need more than 24, just make a few extra
copies.  I don't think the kids will mind
if a couple of them get "BE MINE" at the same time!
Give each child a card and a box of conversation hearts
to mark the squares, and let the game begin!
Here's the PDF:
Thank You Valerie for the AMAZING PDF!!!
If you look closely at each of the squares,
you will notice the potential for
Individual Valentine's Day Cards.
I LOVE Valentine's Day . . .
 so a couple
of years ago I made some Valentine Heart Attack's
for my family.
They were tons of fun to create
and even more fun to give!
I will be posting the cards and treat ideas to go
along with them TOMORROW!
They're perfect for family, friends, and neighbors.
Best of all . . . they only take a few minutes to put together!
P.S.
I'm meeting TODAY with a Preparedness Committee.
Soooo Exciting!!!
After today, I will finally be able to start posting on
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
AND
FOOD STORAGE!
I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

The Doyles said...

I had a quick question about food storage. Do you have to do any different if you live in an area with lots of humidity? We just moved to Missouri.

Vanessa said...

You have no idea how much I appreciate this. I'm doing a game Monday in my sons 1st grade class and was at a loss. So, THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for sharing these. My kids love them and so do I. I also love your canning post and your preparedness posts. I have learned so much and have gotten more prepared. Thanks you!

I'm glad you're back!

Sharon said...

Dear 'The Doyles', I've found that I have to freeze Flour that I store. Sugar doesn't store unless you dry pack it. A different concept after living in a dry climate. ENJOY MISSOURI!

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

To the Doyles Family:
That was a great question, something we don't know very much about in Utah for sure. I have been reading up on storing food in humid conditions and found an article that I help will be helpful to you in the link below: http://www.offthegridnews.com/2011/01/31/the-challenges-of-food-storage-in-hot-humid-climates/
Hopefully it will be of help to you!
We lived in Alton, Illinois for 41/2 years while my husband attended school. It took a while for me to get used to the humidity and to stop using so much lotion! Your skin will be beautiful! I canned most of my food storage and found that was the best solution for me, but the article has a wealth of info. for you to read!
Have a great day!
Trish

The Doyles said...

Thank you so much for all the information! I wasn't sure what things I needed to be aware of and the article was a great help!!!